Buy Clove Seeds Pack Online | Syzygium aromaticum
CLOVE is a highly aromatic spice that is widely used in various cuisines around the world. It is derived from the dried flower buds of the Syzygium aromaticum tree, which is native to Indonesia. CLOVE has a strong, warm, and slightly sweet flavor that adds depth and complexity to dishes. Clove Plants are Medium sized tree which grow up to 20-40ft tall.
The fruit of this tree is small and oblong with little pulp, resembling the java plum. The dried flower buds are commercially known as cloves and all parts of the tree are highly aromatic.
Hardiness of Growing Seeds
The clove tree is an ultra-tropical tree which will not survive temperatures below 50F, or above 100F. it is always required to make some field research before you think of planting his tree.CLOVE is a versatile spice that can be used in both sweet and savory dishes.
It pairs well with ingredients like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, adding a delightful aroma and flavor to baked goods, desserts, curries, stews, and marinades. Additionally, CLOVE is often used in pickling spices and mulled beverages. clove planting Requires a humid and warm tropical climate with lots of water year-round to keep the plant flourishing.
Seeds will not germinate if dried out. Fresh seeds should be planted soon after removal from the fruit. Order Clove Seeds Pack Online with Germination which generally begins within days, though root sprouts can take a few weeks to show. Plant near the soil surface in moist, well-drained soil. Provide a high humidity environment. Soil and air temperature should be at 75-85F.
Native to the Moluccas, (islands of Eastern Indonesia, once known as the Spice Islands.)
Uses of Cloves
Buy Clove Seeds Pack Online. Dried flower buds are used as a spice, and medicinally for countless things. Cloves have been used for centuries as a spice and for medicinal purposes. Here are some of the most common uses of cloves:
- Culinary Uses: Cloves are commonly used in cooking, particularly in Indian, Middle Eastern, and Asian cuisines. They are added to dishes like curries, stews, and soups to add flavor and aroma. Cloves are also used to make garlands and other decorative items.
- Medicinal Uses: Cloves have been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a variety of health issues, including toothaches, digestive problems, and respiratory issues. The eugenol content in cloves is believed to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties, which may help to explain their medicinal uses.
- Oral Health: Cloves have been used for centuries to relieve toothache pain. The eugenol in cloves can help to numb the pain and reduce inflammation. In addition, cloves have been shown to inhibit the growth of certain bacteria that can cause oral infections.Buy Clove Seeds Pack Online
- Digestive Issues: Cloves have been used to treat digestive issues such as nausea, diarrhea, and bloating. The eugenol in cloves may help to soothe the digestive tract and reduce inflammation.
- Respiratory Issues: Cloves have been used to treat respiratory issues such as coughs, colds, and asthma. The expectorant properties of cloves may help to loosen phlegm and ease congestion.
- Skin Care: Cloves have been used in traditional medicine to treat skin conditions such as acne, wounds, and fungal infections. The antimicrobial properties of cloves may help to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and promote healing.
- Insect Repellent: Cloves have been used as an insect repellent due to their strong aroma. The eugenol in cloves has been shown to repel mosquitoes and other insects.
- Aromatherapy: Cloves have been used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation and reduce stress. The aroma of cloves is believed to have a calming effect on the mind and body.
Clove Seeds for Sale
The flower buds initially have a pale hue, gradually turn green, then transition to a bright red when ready for harvest. Cloves are harvested at 1.5–2.0 cm long, and consist of a long calyx that terminates in four spreading sepals, and four unopened petals that form a small central ball.
Clove oils, dried flower buds, leaves, and stems are used to make medicine. most Clove Seeds contains a chemical called eugenol that might help decrease pain and fight infections. Clove is also a popular ingredient in cigarettes